Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Sunday, July 10, 2005 @ 4:04 AM
competition is like JUST over? and i cant wait for the next year one alrdy. (:
insane hah? okays, i woke up real early in the morning just to grab the computer away from my brother. how smart. (: BUT! i had to go to the library to return the freaking books i borrowed. so TROUBLESOME!
okays, so i went toapayoh library with joan, but i was rather LATE! we played in the library. i think its known as the : throw food in mouth game? hahas . (: she was so stupid doing it. infact, we both look like retarded monkeys throwing food into our mouths. actually, we ARE.
my hands aches somehow, so i better rest it rights? erm yupps, TOOODLES! ((:
i love DORA,EILEEN,TRACEY, SHERYL.
|